Thursday 7 April 2011

Special Day Today..


It's going to be a special day today..

It started off by my camera battery going flat. I have a spare, but one of them is pretty weak these days so I elected to head back to the hotel and grab the charger. On the way there, I slipped and landed on my knee. I then managed to destroy a cup of coffee (How do you curdle powdered milk - what talent!) and Nicole dropped her cardigan on the way to the office and had to go back to get it.

On the plus side, we hit the supermarket on the way and I bought some of the original Red Bull (Krating Daeng). It sells here for the princely price of 10 Baht, about 30 cents. This is a non fizzy more cordial style of drink than we are used to in Australia. Should keep me awake today! I also purchased some intriguingly named Dark Secret mints. How can you resist something so mysteriously named?

No comments:

Post a Comment